Yes, high protein vegan cookies! What’s better – we use almond flour to make it gluten free. With banana, pecan, and cinnamon bringing you joy, this cookie could be your to-go choice for healthy snacks. Remember to share them with your beloved ones.
Why Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein – Unflavored
Unflavored as it says, and PURE indeed! The Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein - Unflavored avoid all the unnecessary add-ons and provide you the all-natural fermented pea protein. Easy for digestion, no gas issue anymore! And it blends well with all gluten free ingredients!
Ingredients of the Banana Pecan Vegan Protein Cookies
- 1/3 cup of Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein - Unflavored
- 1.5 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup of dates (if the dates are dry, soak them in hot water for approximately 10 minutes).
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the flour, salt, and spices well.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add the mashed bananas to the mixture from Step(2) and mix all ingredients well.
- Add pecans into the mixture from Step(4). Mix, then put the mixture into your mold (Remember to add pastry release to your mold if it is not non-stick).
- Bake approximately 11-13 minutes till the cookies are nicely golden-brown.
- Cooldown the cookies on the cooling racks.
Enjoy and have fun!