- 1 scoop of Nutrasumma Unflavored and Unsweetened Fermented Pea Protein Powder
- 2 eggs(or flax eggs)
- 1/2 Apple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Splash of coconut or almond milk(add liquid lightly until you reach a thick consistency)
- 2 Tbsp of Almond Butter(for topping)
- 1-2 squirts of Caramel Liquid Stevia or 1/2 tsp of Xylitol(for topping)
- 1-2 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- Optional toppings: Almonds, Oats
In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients except for the apples.
Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Add 1/4 cup of the chopped apples. The batter will be lumpy.
- Add about a half cup of the batter to a preheated greased waffle iron and cook until the light turns green. Use a fork to lift the finished waffle off the iron and repeat with the remaining batter. Top waffles with remaining chopped apples and serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar, butter, syrup, more cinnamon or whatever your heart desires! Enjoy!