- 1 Cup of Nutrasumma Vanilla Fermented Pea Protein
- 1 Egg
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Truvia or Stevia Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Mix egg and egg whites, protein, cinnamon, sweetener and baking powder.
4. Add in mashed bananas.
5. Mix in walnuts
6. Pour batter into pan.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes at 325F or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool, then slice and enjoy! Store in refrigerator or freezer.