- 1 1/4 lbs Fat-Free Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger - 1 tbsp Nutrasumma Unflavored Pea Protein
- 8 oz Can of Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 3 tbsp Hoisin Sauce - 2 tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce - 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar - 2 tsp Red Chili Paste
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey, garlic, ginger and protein. Cook for about 6 minutes or until turkey is browned, mixing continuously.
2. Combine turkey mixture and water chestnuts.
3. Whisk hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and red chili paste.
4. Top lettuce with turkey mixture, drizzle with sauce and enjoy!