2 cans garbanzo beans/chickpeas
2 scoops of Nutrasumma Unflavored Pea Protein Powder
1 garlic clove
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons tahini
1 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Juice of 2 large limes
1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Grind garlic in food processor for 3-5 pulses.
2. Add remaining ingredients except for water.
3. Pulse for approximately 5 minutes, adding part of the water every minute of pulsing until desired consistency is reached.
4. Continue to blend until hummus is smooth and creamy.
5. Refrigerate before consuming and enjoy!