Looking for inspirations for the upcoming pumpkin season? And looking for something super healthy also tastes super good & fun? Here’s our pumpkin spice flavored protein loaf recipe ready to warm your fall season.
Why Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein - UnflavoredUnflavored as it says, and PURE indeed! The Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein - Unflavored avoid all the unnecessary add-ons and provide you the all-natural fermented pea protein. Easy for digestion, no gas issue anymore! And super easy to blend with flour.
Ingredients of the Chocolate Chip Protein Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 scoop of Nutrasumma Fermented Pea Protein – Unflavored
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup regular sugar
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Make sure the loaf pan is non-stick (you can spray some non-stick baking spray to your pan).
- Add the unflavored pea protein, flour, brown sugar, regular sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, add the canned pumpkin, oil, and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture from step (3) into the large bowl from step (2). Mix all your ingredients.
- Put the chocolate chips in the mixture. Mix, mix, mix.
- Pour the mixture from step (5) into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Bake for longer time if the loaf is still wet.
- Cool down your loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a cooling rack. Cooling it on the rack to just warm, then cut and serve.