- 1/3 cup of Nutrasumma Unflavored Fermented Pea Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup of chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 Bananas
- 3/4 cup of Dates(soaked 10 minutes in hot water if they are hard)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and spices. Add to the butter and banana mixture and mix until just combined.
- Add pecans into the batter.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until nicely golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the wire racks.